As you all know by now Daniel was on school business in Brazil for 3 weeks. He had a blast! I must admit I thought the time away from each other would be HORRIBLE but it wasn't as bad as I expected lol. And I owe that in most part to great friends, or should I say friend lol, and of course my mom coming to visit! Now that Dan is home safe and sound life has resumed back to normal as I have returned to my wifely duties. But I don't mind! 12 more weeks and Daniel will have completed the MBA program at Thunderbird and a new adventure awaits us. What that adventure is, we do not know yet...but we are excited to see where life takes us!
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
HE'S HOME!
As you all know by now Daniel was on school business in Brazil for 3 weeks. He had a blast! I must admit I thought the time away from each other would be HORRIBLE but it wasn't as bad as I expected lol. And I owe that in most part to great friends, or should I say friend lol, and of course my mom coming to visit! Now that Dan is home safe and sound life has resumed back to normal as I have returned to my wifely duties. But I don't mind! 12 more weeks and Daniel will have completed the MBA program at Thunderbird and a new adventure awaits us. What that adventure is, we do not know yet...but we are excited to see where life takes us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Seriously!! I don't know what I would have done without you either! We need to hang out with the four of us soon, for real this time, the other night didn't count, I was tired and in a weird mood.
YAYYYY!!!
Post a Comment