My brother and his wife Ashley are expecting their first baby, baby Avery! Ash decided to have her baby shower while everyone was home for Christmas so we could all be there. The "Furnell" girls hosted it at my mom's house and it turned out SO CUTE! My mom and I tackled the food and decorations. I made the big "A" on the door for Avery and the cloth diaper cake . I've always wanted to make one and it turned out so adorable!
My mom made cheese ball, homemade salsa and veggie dip/tray while Margene and Olivia made the cupcakes. I have gotten into the whole "party planning" thing and it was a lot of working with my mom, Steph and Margene to throw a nice shower for Ashley. She got a lot of great stuff! I made sure to take notes for when it's my turn someday. We played games and devoured the tasty food!
Ashley and the two Grandma's to be!
Ashley about 6 months along
Congratulations Brandon and Ashley!


1 comment:
Baby Avery's shower was awesome! I can't thank you enough for all the planning and work you did...I might have to contract you out for Avery's future birthdays! ( :I love your eye for detail! I now have the fabric "A" hanging on the door to her closet. Doesn't sound like the most exciting place, but you know how much we love checking out the cute clothes in there, so it just fits that it has an adorable decoration on the door! I love it! I'm so glad we had the shower early so you could be there and be a part of the special day! ( :
Post a Comment