Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Break Cont.


The week following Christmas was basically just spending time with family and seeing old friends. I got to go to lunch with my favorite ladies, Jess and Sarah and miss Bailey. Love them!

Per Daniel's request, we went to dinner with his family to Jack Stack. The BEST bbq joint in the KC area. Take a look at that rib! Delicious!

I had a fun time being silly with my nieces Olivia and Sydney...we all wore our footie pajamas together!

The kiddo's loved baking with Grandma. I'm pretty sure my mom baked something new each day! No wonder I came home with 5 extra pounds...

My mom's dog, Jasper was another highlight of our trip. Jasper is obsessed with socks! He followed me around, pawing at my feet to get my socks. Once I sit down he starts to nip at your toes, trying to get the socks off your feet. Once he succeeds, he takes off with them! Some found it annoying, I found it adorable!


We also celebrated my other niece Madeleine's 15th birthday. It was another excuse to get the whole family over for pizza, cake and presents! Happy Birthday Maddy :)

Over all, we had a great week! We went to lunch and shopped during the day, watched movies at night and watched the entire first season of Vampire Diaries in 4 days! Driving back and forth from Lee's Summit and Harrisonville the whole week like always lol. I love each time I go home. New memories are made and we grow closer together as a family!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the mention on your blog. We're so glad you had a great KC barbecue experience with us. We're so thankful for fans like you. Best wishes for a happy, healthy 2011. - Jack Stack Barbecue