Wednesday, August 11, 2010

WARNING: Graphic Images





Once upon a time Meghann got an ingrown toenail, it hurt. Instead of getting it removed as soon as possible she decided to wait, hoping it would go away. She neglected it, clawed at anyone who tried to remove it themselves and shouted obscenities whenever she hit it on the corner of the coffee table. Six or so months later this is what has become of her big toe. Nasty.

BEFORE

Then one day she heard of this miracle doctor called a podiatrist. She made an appointment to see him about her "problem" and much to her surprise he said he could fix it...for good!!! You heard right, the magical podiatrist man said he could make Meghann's nasty toe infection go away forever. A clip here and a tug there, POOF! The ingrown nail was removed. 
AFTER

Doctor's orders: Lay around all day, have husband cook and clean up dinner, watch as much food network as you possible can, take long naps, eat lots of chocolate and whatever you do...never, NEVER wait 6 months to get an ingrown toenail removed again.

3 comments:

Kylee said...

HAHA you are so funny. It definitely got worse since the last time I saw it. I'm glad you finally got it taken care of. But I swear it was on the other side of your toenail. I'm I way off?

Ashley's Conscious Life said...

Ouch Meg! That looks like it would hurt! Hope it heals quickly! ( :

Dawn said...

What I most appreciate about your story is the photos. Despite your nasty infection, you continued to paint your toes! This tells me a lot about you. What exactly? I'm not sure. LOL! I am glad you're feeling better though! :)