More than anything we are excited to get back to our home and friends in Arizona! Dan has one more year of school and graduates with his MBA April of 2011. If this next year goes by as fast as last year we're in trouble! I would love for things to just slow down for a bit.
On our way back to AZ we are actually making a fun little road trip out of it! Idaho, San Francisco, Los Angeles! So stay tuned as the Adventures of Meghann and Daniel continue!
GOOOOOOOOOOODBYE MICHIGAN!
3 comments:
If you come to San Francisco let me know. We're just across the bay and could meet you guys (if you wanted, you won't hurt my feelings if you don't want to).
Yay, get here FASTER!! So for Labor Day weekend, I've been looking into some possible ideas for a small little trip we can all do. I'll email you the details!
Can't wait to "follow" your road trip home!
Post a Comment