Monday, August 16, 2010

Smoothie Disaster



I had my first blender blunder this morning...Ashely, you might appreciate this more than others. Before I work out every morning I kick-start my day with a yummy GREEN smoothie (the blueberries overpower the "green" in this one though lol). Annywaaaay, KA-BOOM! That's the last time I try and stir my smoothie while the blender is still on. Not only did I ruin my favorite work-out top, I grounded up my favorite spatula in my smoothie.

Rookie mistake.

3 comments:

Ashley's Conscious Life said...

Oh Meg! Not good! I've never had one explode on me while stil in the blender, but I've had several messy spills (in the car, all over the counter)! I think you take the award for "Best Smoothie Disaster" though! Worst part is when it spills (or explodes everywhere) and you can't drink it (because it gets dirty or utensils blended up in it!). So frustrating! I feel your pain! I'll have to do a post about my smoothie spills...your pic is awesome! ( :

Kylee said...

Ha ha!

Nicole said...

Rough day!