In the week I was home we did all my favorite summer time activities! Which mostly consisted of going to the pool...EVERY SINGLE DAY! We did switch it up one day and took the kids to the LS waterpark. They've built this waterpark in Lee's Summit since I've moved away and it's so cool! Why couldn't they have had cool stuff like that when I was growing up? Anyway, we all had a blast! Take a look for yourself...
![]() |
I don't get to make it home over the summer anymore and I absolutely loved being home for a solid week! Other fun stuff included: sleeping in, shopping with mom and Maddy, SMOOTHIES, layin around the house with Jasper, laughing at all the funny stuff Noah says, convincing Liv to crawl in Jasper's cage, homemade ice cream, taking long walks around Raintree, meeting baby Brandon and baby Emmett (sorry no pics of Emmett, woops), daddy-daughter date to see Paul McCartney, my 3 yr old niece Sydney remembered me and custards last stand (delic)!
Hopefully...sometime soon...we'll be able to visit MO in the summer more often! Thanks family for such a great week. Love you :)



3 comments:
Man I forgot to take a picture! Lame.
How fun that you got to go home for a bit!! It looks like you had a blast. I wish we could have come visited you this summer, we miss you guys!
Meghann, send me your email and I'll add you to the blog.
Post a Comment