What have the Tracy's been up to you ask? Well, just this past weekend we met up with my mom and my brother Jason in Detroit! My mom drove up from Missouri with Jay to look for houses cause he is moving there for a new job. Soooooo, we thought hey we'll meet you in Detroit, hang for a day or two and then take mom back with us to Grand Rapids! We helped Jay look for houses in the area they want to live in and got him situated before taking off back to Grand Rapids with my mom.
Once back in Grand Rapids, we spent a day at Grand Haven Beach and sadly regretted not bringing our swim suits. We just thought we could walk around, get some lunch and shop. Once we got there, all we really wanted to do was get in the water because it was 90 degrees outside! But it was a lot of fun nonetheless to walk this cute little beach town.
On Grand Haven Beach is their light house, which sits on the end of the pier. That was a lot of fun too to see the view of the coast and out towards the lake. Again, all we wanted to do was jump off the end of it, but still way cool.
I always love hanging out with my mama! It was fun to have her here for a few days and show her around where we've been living. Thanks for a great weekend mom!
Well Daniel is still recovering from his surgery, but he has been cleared to go back to work, woo hoo! (money is always nice) So he is taking it easy, catching up on work while I have been relieved of my nursing duties until he gets home at the end of the day. Yes, I read my books, surf the net and watch my TV shows in peace now. Not that it wasn't too bad before :)
So Michigan is still treating us nice, but we are both anxious to get back to our home in Phoenix. 5 more weeks!


1 comment:
Hey Meg, looks like you guys had fun at Grand Haven Beach...it's funny I just don't picture beaches like that up in Michigan, but it looks like a really cool place. Glad you got some "Mom-Time" in, I get mine every Monday night when I go over to watch Bachelorette with her. I love "Mom-Time"! ( : We're happy Dan's feeling better too. I hear you're coming in town soon, so we'll see you then!
Post a Comment