Holy moly big belly! For real though...lol
So I'm finally in my 9th month, 2 weeks to go...or could it be sooner? I think we're about as ready as we'll ever be so just send her on out! As a new parent, you drive yourself crazy thinking if you have everything you need, are you really prepared for labor, parenthood, all that fun stuff. Truth is, nothing can truly prepare you for what's coming and I think I finally realize that, so I'm just ready to have my baby here lol.
Since my last 6 weeks update (here), Not a whole lot has changed, except my expanding abdomen! I'm going to the dr every week now and the dr gives me a pelvic exam to see if I'm dilating, effacing...u get the idea. As of now, she is dropped and ready to go, and I can definitely feel it! I always wondered by these women waddled around like fat ducks but I get it now. After your baby drops, they're literally resting their heads on your pelvic bone as it starts to separate. Talk about uncomfortable! So yes, I've started the waddling...but I do it with class :)
I've found food to be a blessing and a curse. I'm so hungry and everything sounds so good, but after about 3 bites of whatever I'm eating I'm full! This baby has overcome my stomach and there's just no room! So to limit being a "tums popping" junkie, I have to eat small portions regularly. Which sucks because sometimes all you want is a juicy burger, fries with cheese sauce and a chocolate milkshake and after 2 bites of burger, 4 french fries and a swig of milkshake I need Dan to carry me to the car. But we bring the milkshake to go...
Alright, so we're in the home stretch and ready to go! More to come on Baby T! Maybe my next post will by an annoucement???? Probably not, but here's hoping :)
I've found food to be a blessing and a curse. I'm so hungry and everything sounds so good, but after about 3 bites of whatever I'm eating I'm full! This baby has overcome my stomach and there's just no room! So to limit being a "tums popping" junkie, I have to eat small portions regularly. Which sucks because sometimes all you want is a juicy burger, fries with cheese sauce and a chocolate milkshake and after 2 bites of burger, 4 french fries and a swig of milkshake I need Dan to carry me to the car. But we bring the milkshake to go...
Alright, so we're in the home stretch and ready to go! More to come on Baby T! Maybe my next post will by an annoucement???? Probably not, but here's hoping :)

No comments:
Post a Comment