Saturday, March 31, 2012

3rd Trimester


Ok, I'm a little late on my posting but here I am beginning my 3rd trimester! As of last week I am 8 months along and just truckin' along. Is it me or has my belly not grown much from 28 to 32 weeks? But the numbers on the scale keep getting bigger...hmmm.

Baby T should be about the size of a honeydew, weighing anywhere from 4-5 lbs. She has her eyes open when awake and can coordinate breathing, swallowing and sucking. Sounds like she almost ready, about 6 more weeks! There's still a lot to do though. I'm having one more shower here in Michigan so we'll see if I get any other must-haves before we run out and buy everything else we need. And the list never seems to end! 

Cravings haven't changed much, but my appetite has! I find myself eating AT LEAST every 2 hours, a lot of the times sooner lol. I try and keep in mind what I'm scarfing down whether it's a slice of peanut butter toast, an apple, a yogurt...but sometimes a bag of chocolate covered almonds sneaks in (yes, a bag). But I'm still walking everyday, go me! 

So besides the heartburn, acid reflux and constant peeing everything is going smoothly :)

No comments: