Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Happy Bday Old Man!!!

       I'm married to a 30 year old!!! This last weekend was Dan's 30th Birthday so a few months ago I started planning a party for him, a Mustache themed party! I didn't really think it through that his birthday was only a week after my due date. But the party pressed forward! I made all the decorations pre-Norah and my mom and dad were in town to help with grocery shopping and making food, so it took a village but we pulled off the party for the birthday boy!  

Here's a peak...









We had our friends over for food and fun mustaches, even Norah got her own mustache! I think Dan's favorite part was he was "allowed" to grow a FAT mustache for his party! My present to Dan was a sweet baby girl :)

Happy Birthday Daniel! 

2 comments:

Kylee said...

Cute party!! I love the theme and all the decorations. Way to put on a full on party a week after giving birth! Happy 30th Dan!

Ashley's Conscious Life said...

Loved all the details of the party Meg! So cute. I better not let Brandon see all the mustache pics of Dan, I don't want him getting any ideas-lol! Loved Norah with the mustache as well. Great job! ( :