Monday, May 23, 2011

Goodbye Arizona


Sorry I'm a little behind in my posts! But things are JUST now settling down. After we got back from our trip to California it was only a matter of 2 days to pack everything up and say goodbye to our life in Phoenix. 

Many thanks to Brad and Scott (fellow T-birds) helping us load it all up!!!

This is our little (empty) apartment that was our home for the past 2 years : (

I WILL MISS YOU!!!!

Sorry if I seem like a big ball baby! But I honestly LOVED living in Arizona! I'm having a hard time coming to grips that this next winter I will be up to my waist in snow instead of walking around in my flip flops in 70 degree weather.... Ah, such is life!

Well, it's official. We are Michiganders! We got moved in this last weekend and Daniel started work TODAY at Amway's headquarters in Grand Rapids, MI. We will reside in MI until further notice. More to come on our new home and continued lives in the "Wolverine State!"

1 comment:

Kylee said...

Sad!! Those empty apartment pictures made me a little sad too. I hope you guys grow to love it in Michigan!