The Graduation Ceremony was on Friday morning and although long, was a great celebration of all the Thunderbird's hard work. Below are some pics of Daniel walking in the processional and receiving his diploma (sorry the pics are such poor quality).

Daniel after the recessional all smiles!
Brody, Brad and Dan (the three amigos)
Dan's parents, sister Rachel and her husband Scott (and baby Jane) made the trip out for this past weekends events. It was fun to have guests in town to celebrate Dan's great achievement. Thanks you guys!


After all the hustle and bustle we had lunch at Abuelo's in honor of Daniel. It's been a CRAZY week but not it's all over. Now it's saying goodbye to friends and preparing ourselves to embark on a new adventure!
Congratulations Daniel :)
4 comments:
wooHOO! Congratulations Daniel!
Yay! I'm so proud of our boys. It was cool to see everyone all dressed up in their graduation cap and robes. It was also fun meeting some of Dan's family. I too, think our party turned out pretty good! We've had a blast with you guys over the last 2 years and we're really going to miss you a lot! I can't say it enough!
Oops... I just realized that last comment was me, not Brody. But I'm guessing you figured that out.
Congrats old friend!
Chris
Post a Comment