Monday, February 28, 2011

Oh BOY!


The past few weeks, Kylee and I have been planning a baby shower for our friend Melissa and this weekend it all came to life! As you can see, Melissa is having a baby boy due next month! We themed the shower with shades of blue, yellow and brown and we think it turned out super cute!


Lunch was served at the shower. We had Pecan Chicken Salad on Croissant rolls, Pita Chips with Roasted Red Pepper Hummus and fresh Fruit. 

 The Lemons were just a centerpiece :)

On the bar we had an assortment of desserts. Kylee made delicious Brownie Cupcakes with White Chocolate Frosting and Oreo Pops (the best thing known to mankind) and I made Lemon Cupcakes!

 We had so much fun planning yet another party and we hoped you loved it Melissa!

3 comments:

Kylee said...

Well I sure had fun!! I especially loved our dessert table. It was fun to look at AND eat!

Unknown said...

Looks great kiddo:) Maybe you and Kylee should start your own business.

Dawn said...

I want the pecan chicken salad recipe! I agree, you should start your own business! Cute stuff!!