In honors of Valentine's Day I made another delightful treat from my Ghirardelli cook book Dan got me... white chocolate cupcakes! And they were TO DIE FOR! They were honestly the best tasting thing I've ever put in my mouth! And the prettiest too :)
I wrapped up my beautiful creations and played cupid as I delivered them to friends and families from church
Monday night we had dinner reservations at Buca di Beppo with some good friends of ours, Kylee & Brody and Vanessa & Brad. Even though we see each other all the time it was fun to dress up a bit and go to dinner together!
Here we all are after stuffing our faces with yummy Italian food!
This is our 5th Valentine's Day together and our 3rd as a married couple and we are still very much in love!

3 comments:
Hey I never got to try one of those cupcakes! I hope you still have some left over :) Dinner was fun, that was a good two year tradition we did.
Mmm those look good! How do you get the frosting to look so good? I suck at that part.
awwhhhh... how sweet! I love how Daniel got you a chocolate cookbook for VDay. Now he can make you chocolate treats whenever you desire!
Post a Comment