Friday, June 4, 2010

Summer Dayz


Well we finally ventured out to the famous Lake Michigan! And get this, it doesn't look like a LAKE at all! It actually looks like an ocean...with no waves, and no sharks...and no people in the water because it's FREEZING! It was a warm 85 degrees outside and an icy 55 degrees in the water. No way would you ever find me in that water! 

We layed out, ate some lunch, walked around, talked with friends of ours and had a great first-time experience :)

I also finally got around to taking some pics of where we live! We actually live on a small pond and since we are on the ground floor, our back-door opens up to the water. We like living on the water for lots of reasons, but our favorite has to be the family that lives across the way. They have this raft with a table and chairs on it and they paddle themselves out on the water at night lol. We call it their "red neck yacht club." It's pretty amusing!

Since I stay at home during the days, it can be hard to keep myself entertained sometimes. BUT I have made some fuzzy friends that like to hang around in our backyard. They used to be so small but you can see in the pics that they are growing up so fast! I would like to take credit for that...I AM the one who feeds them bits of bread lol. They call me crazy goose lady.

More to come on our SUPER exciting summer in Michigan! :)

No comments: