Friday, May 28, 2010

Birthday Boy!


DANIEL GETS RIPER WITH AGE!!! Wednesday was Dan's birthday and I did all I could to make it special for him. When Dan got home from work he got to open his present and what did he get (drum role)...AVATAR! He also got birthday money from his mom and dad and my parents, which is loooooong gone by now I'm sure of it!

For dinner we went to Macaroni Grill (Dan's fav.) and stuffed our faces with warm bread and pasta milano! YUM! Dan requested an ice cream cake so I picked up a small one for us to split. Happy birthday was sung and the candles went out and my lover is now 28 years old! 

It was a quiet birthday but it's always fun to throw a party, even if it's only for 2 people :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!

1 comment:

Ashley's Conscious Life said...

Hey we're all about "quiet" birthdays too! Looks like you guys had fun! Tell Dan we said "Happy Birthday!"