Friday, February 22, 2013

9 Months


Okay, so it's official. Nine months is my favorite age. I think this each month but I really do think it's true this time! She has SO MUCH personality! I just love it.






We had her nine month check up the other day and per the charts, she's going to be short and fat lol. 
Height: 27.5 in (41%)
Weight: 20.5 lbs (81%)

I don't know how that can be! Both Daniel and I are tall...well she's got some time to catch up! Fun new things she's doing is "give kisses." It's my favorite thing right now! I say, "Norah, give momma a kiss." And she leans in and give you a sweet slobbery kiss! We're working on waving "bye bye" right now. Still not crawling yet (I know right). But she can pull herself up and gets on all fours like she's gonna take off, but nada. She's a giggle machine and will play and interact with you for HOURS! If I'm lucky, Sadie will take a turn and "play" with her for a bit while I get a few things done (still trying to get that on video). 

Norah is still pretty much is the center of our lives and I wouldn't have it any other way! 

1 comment:

Faulkner's Ranch said...

She is absolutely adorable!! Seriously, she gets cuter and cuter every month!