Happy Valentine's Day to all you lovers out there!
We're not big into V-day, but any excuse to make some tasty treats is good enough to call a Holiday for me! I made some scrumptious cupcakes for Dan to share at his meetings today (they were a huge hit). I love baking treats when they turn out so pretty!
After Dan got home from work, I made his favorite chocolate delight, LAVA CAKES. Seriously, any excuse to make these and I'm happy. Dan was a happy boy as well! I sure know the way to his heart...chocolate lava cakes!
And MY valentine (slash bday, slash anniversary) present is this pretty little number... Hence, the awesome food pictorials! I've wanted a new camera for a while now and even more since we found out Baby T is on her way. Totally worth the investment! Can't wait to start snapping away!
Hope you all felt loved today, I know I did :)

3 comments:
yum!! i think cupcakes are more fun to beautify than actually eat.
I just read about your baby reveal party. That is such a darling idea! I loved it, and hope to plan one like that someday if I ever become a grandma! Congrats on having a girl! That's so exciting
How exciting!! I love new cameras. Those lava cakes look YUMMY!
Post a Comment