I wish I had a better excuse for my lack of blogging, but it really only means one thing...Nothing interesting has been happening at the Tracy house. We're in Michigan, it's winter, I'm cold. That about sums everything up!!!
So here are some snapshots of the growing abdomen...and it sure is growing! It's very evident now that I'm pregnant. Little kids are always asking me if I have a baby in my tummy lol, it's cute. I'm also starting to get the "strangers put their hands on my belly." I wont lie, it's kinda strange. But I guess it all comes with the territory!
Some milestones I've hit over the past month of pregnancy have included:
- Baby T is about the size of a large eggplant weighing in at an average of 2 lbs.
- Tons of baby movement, super cool!
- Back pain, not cool at all.
- Heartburn, ick.
Cravings:
- Cold cereal. I eat about 3-4 bowls per day. It's awesome! I have every variety of Special K cereal in our pantry. Blueberry and Cinnamon Pecan are my favorite :)
- Homemade milkshakes. Each night I make my own milkshake. A little ice cream, some banana, some chocolate chips and a splash of milk... Heaven!
Besides getting ready for our baby girl to get here, not much has been going on. I shop online for baby deals while Daniel is away on business trips in Brazil. I have Sadie to keep me company while he's away and we just hang out and do our thing :)

3 comments:
Meghann you look so cute!! You don't have that much longer...the heartburn goes away as soon as the baby is born...and then you can enjoy eating again!
I hear heartburn is a sign for having a baby with a full head of hair!
Wow that baby is growing fast! And you look just as darling as ever! I love all the cravings and thats so exciting that you can feel her a lot now.
Post a Comment