Sunday, November 27, 2011

Baby T


So this is a bit late but here are some gradual pics of my growing abdomen. Yes, I realize I do not look pregnant. I just look chubby! And I feel chubby too. I'm pretty sure my weight is distributing everywhere, not just my belly...ugh. Oh well, now that the morning sickness has started to subside I'm going to start walking everyday. I should have been doing it all along but I just felt too lousy.

I started getting sick every morning around week 6 to week 12. I wish I would have actually counted how many times I've thrown up but I didn't. But to estimate...I was sick pretty much each morning for 6 weeks so that's approximately 40 up-chucks. Sweet huh? But it is getting better. I'm not sick every morning and my energy level is beginning to go up.

Right now I'm in my 15th week so the baby is about the size of a navel orange or appx 4 inches long! Keep growing Baby T!

1 comment:

Ashley's Conscious Life said...

Oh Meg...40 chucks! No fun! So glad you're feeling better. Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas and here more about how Baby T is treating you and see your growing belly- adorable!
Avery and Brandon say "Hi!"
( :