Friday, November 4, 2011

2 + 1 = 3



That's right! The word is officially out! Even though people have started to find out on their own bit by bit lol. I can owe that to my extreme flakiness and lame excuses of "I don't feel good...cough cough."

Here's what I've learned over the past 12 weeks...
1. Don't ask me to do anything before noon
2. A person can survive on cheese and crackers
3. I never thought a cheeseburger would sound so disgusting
4. Coke Cola cures stomach aches and headaches...might as well cure cancer
5. Brushing my teeth has now become a bad word at this house. I have actually gone all day without brushing my teeth until I see a Crest commercial to remind me. Even then I dread doing it.
6. Dishes can wait till tomorrow...or the next day...or the next
7. Yoga pants are the best invention evverrrrrrrr

Well there you have it! We are very excited and already anticipating the arrival of our lil bambino May 17th, 2012!!!

7 comments:

JDS said...

Congratulations!

Daydreams and Reality said...

I'm so happy for both of you! This will be one of the cutest babies ever!

Kylee said...

Woohoo!!! So excited for you guys! Can't wait to watch you grow :) Post lots of pics!

Cason and Marie said...

I'll tell you again, because I am very excited for you! Congratulations!!! So exciting! You guys will be such great parents.

Karen said...

Yoga pants ARE the best. Congratulations--we're so excited for you!

Karen & Adam

Aubree Legler said...

yay!! congrats to you guys! we've been thinking about you guys lately and we're glad to know why now! ps--that pic was my favorite announcement ever. just sayin'

Jesse and Michelle said...

Yay! Kelsie was born May 19th so it is a great time! We are excited for you guys! We miss you!