Sorry for our absence, but the Tracy's have been HERE for the last 10 days...
My family tries to do a big family vacation every couple years but the more we grow the harder it is to accommodate everyone's schedule. So it's been 4 years since our last rendezvous. This year my dad rented a beach house (for all 18 of us) in Melbourne Beach, FL. The house was beautiful and spacious!
It's been a while since I've been surfing but after a few tumbles, ok a lot of tumbles, Dan and I were surfing fools. So much fun!
Beach vacations are my favorite. I read my book while Dan read his Ipad. I laid out while Dan built sand castles. We played with the kiddo's and laughed A LOT! We went on walks and even went on a bike ride. We also took new family photo's with Dan actually in them! I'll be sure to post them when they come in.
This is the sun rise of the morning we had to leave to go home :(
We have SOOOO many pictures I can't post them all! It was such a fun trip and I hope we don't have to wait another 4 years before we can do it all over again!
2 comments:
Meg! That last picture you posted is GORGEOUS! I'm glad you guys had such a great time. Love you tender!
Sounds fun!! I want to try surfing sometime. I'm glad you guys had a good time!
Post a Comment