Thursday, June 23, 2011

Lazy days with Sadie


Now that things have gone back to normal I have to admit...I'M BORED!  

Here is my schedule:
7-9 am Good Morning America
9-10 am shower while Sadie sleeps
10-11 am Are you Smarter than a Fifth Grader? (which I'm not)
11-12 pm The View
12-1 pm Paula Dean
1-2 pm Barefoot Contessa
2-3 pm The OC (recorded at 1pm)
3-6 pm Sex in the City

That's pretty much the gist of my day with play time and walks with Sadie mixed in. Needless to say I think my vacation from work is coming to an end. My job search begins today, part-time only of course. I'm not desperate! Anyway since we've done absolutely nothing this past week I've posted new pics of our, not so little anymore, Sadie. 

ENJOY!!!



2 comments:

Jordon said...

Your daily schedule cracks me up! What kind of job are you going to start looking for? That's exciting!

Kylee said...

Awww Sadie is just so cute! I love your daily schedule. Ha ha. But I do hope you can find a job soon. Have fun on your vaca!!