Wednesday, April 15, 2015

6 Months

WHAT A FUN PHOTO SHOOT!!! 

This little guy was all smiles. I think I snapped about 100 pics and he was smiling in ALL of them. I should have been taking a video instead because the toothless smile doesn't do justice to the giggle fest that was happening! Man, I do love this stage! The one when they're sleeping through the night, on a good napping schedule, eating well and just plain happy. Ah, mommy bliss!






Now enter my "threenager" 
(I got that word from a friend and it's GENIUS)

But the good news is she sure does that her little brother!

And is it just me, or do they totally look alike? 
Same face shape? Skin tone? Features? 
Love my little clones :)



2 comments:

McKee said...

Yep, the do look alike! They are both adorable.

Kylee said...

Yes they DO look a lot alike!! And I agree, I've been loving the 6-9 month stage as well.