Baby Hammy is getting bigger!!! By the way, I was totally against calling him that. But Norah started it and now it kind of stuck. We had his 4 month check up where he got his shots (poor baby) and he weighed in at 13 lbs and 23 inches. He's such a giggling fool now! I absolutely love when babies start laughing and you can interact with them more. And I think I've said this every blog but he is SUCH A HAPPY BABY! Which wouldn't really be that big of a deal but I have a bratty toddler and it's nice to be able to look at my sweet baby boy and not deal with that hot mess.
[Disclaimer: Norah has her good moments too, today's just been rough, oy]
Oh my he is getting handsome!
Sweet baby Hammy
Soooooo Happy!
Sibling love. She sure loves that baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment