Tuesday, October 7, 2014

My Girl

Well I've reached that point in my pregnancy. The point where I'm having a hard time coming to grips with my baby girl not being the baby anymore. 

One week to go until this little man makes his debut appearance and between getting everything ready for his arrival, I'm trying to soak up every minute of Norah time that I can. Which has proven difficult since we are staying with my parents until we find a home in Utah... Norah sure does love her Nana and Papa:)

During the hub-bub of of all that is going on, I asked my sweet sister-in-law to snap a few photos of just Norah and I on a walk. I want to remember what life was like when it was just her and I (oh and Dan too lol).






Now on to a new chapter in our lives. 
Bring on the endless diapers, sleepless nights and sore nipples. 
Just as long as I still get lovies from my baby girl.
XOXO

1 comment:

Kylee said...

These pictures are super cute. Can't wait for your little guy to arrive!