Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tracy Family Reunion

A few weeks ago the Tracy family had their first family reunion. All seven kids, plus THEIR families! It's not very often all of us can get together at the same time so it was a special opportunity. 
(this picture is slightly misleading because Rachel and Scott and the girls did not have the pleasure of going camping)

We packed up the car with camping gear and headed to MO to meet up with the Tracy Clan for a few days on the river. Sunny they told me it would be. Warm they said. Family tradition were words I heard. Instead we got rained out, literally. So after two wet nights, we packed up and headed back to camp Grandma where we spent the rest of our week playing.


Camping may not be my thing. But family is. I mean look at this crazy bunch...
I got pretty lucky;)

Camp Grandma was heaven for Norah. She got to play with her cousins. 10 cousins ranging in age from 1-6 years old. They swam in Grandma's pool, played dress up and doll house. I loved seeing her make memories with her cousins. I hope she has more opportunities like this to do so. 
(Here they are watching Frozen on "Norah's" Ipad...as they called it. Sigh...)

We had an awesome time being with family we haven't seen in far too long and hope this can become a more regular thing. 
Thanks for the memories everyone!


No comments: