Monday, May 19, 2014

Happy Birthday Norah

Our not so little any more, Norah, turned two on Saturday! 
To celebrate we threw a fun party with all her "little" friends.

We had a SPRINKLE themed party. 
All things SPRINKLES! We were "SPRINKLING" Norah with love on her Birthday ;)










After lunch, opening presents and playing for a bit it was time to sing Happy Birthday and dig into the treat table of SPRINKLED goodies. Someone had an "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to" attitude about it.

But after Grandma helped her blow out the candles...

She was ALL smiles!!!



We had such a great time, Norah especially. A big thank you to everyone who came to spend her special day with us. That means you too Grandma Furnell! I have a feeling every birthday will take a tiny piece of my heart away each year. 

1 comment:

Kylee said...

What a cute theme! I love that her shirt matched the party :) Can't believe she's 2 already!