***WARNING***
PICTURE OVERLOAD
I have a rather humiliating confession. For Christmas this year, uhh sigh...I forgot my camera. If you actually want the whole story, I blame Daniel! We weren't leaving until 5pm but he called me at 11am and said he was coming home from work early and we were leaving at noon so get everything ready. PANIC MODE! I just started throwing things in a suitcase (dirty, clean, didn't even need it) and half-way to Chicago I got that awful, dreadful feeling you get when you know you forgot something. You know the one, where you start a running checklist in your mind...only to remember it wasn't like the blow dryer...it was your CAMERA!?
Anyway, I had to enlist my entire family to not only take pictures of my family for me, but then send them to me. Hence the January 12th blog post for Christmas 2013 (I love you Margene , Ash and Papa Tracy)!!!
Christmas Eve was spent with the Tracy's.
Here's Norah, looking (not touching!) Grandma Tracy's tree
Eating munchies with Daddy while hanging out with aunts, uncles and cousins
"No Daddy, I don't want to go Christmas caroling, its TOO COLD!"
Waking up to the goods Santa brought everyone
Joseph (Daniel's youngest brother) and Grandma/Grandpa Tracy
Santa thought Daniel needed new socks and Jack Stack BBQ Sauce
Norah checking out her new Mickey and scooter
Christmas Day we headed to the Furnell's to open presents with the rest of the gang.
Norah was more interested in climbing on her presents and jumping up and down

It was quite the struggle to get her "off" her presents and unwrap them

As soon as we helped her unwrap it, she immediately jumped back on the box. That girl...

But once she found out what was inside, she was very pleased!

Had to add this special snap shot of her kissing new baby cousin Mila. Everybody say, "AWWW!"
Daniel got me a gorgeous Mickey Mouse watch...
While I got him a Zombie Survival kit...I commit myself to doing much better next year. I promise ;)
Wow I can't believe Christmas is over and it's already the middle of January! We love going home to spend the Holiday's with family, no matter how crazy and hectic it may get we are so very blessed to have such a wonderful family! We hope your Christmas was just as fabulous!
Christmas Eve was spent with the Tracy's.
Here's Norah, looking (not touching!) Grandma Tracy's tree
Eating munchies with Daddy while hanging out with aunts, uncles and cousins
"No Daddy, I don't want to go Christmas caroling, its TOO COLD!"
Waking up to the goods Santa brought everyone
Joseph (Daniel's youngest brother) and Grandma/Grandpa Tracy
Santa thought Daniel needed new socks and Jack Stack BBQ Sauce
Norah checking out her new Mickey and scooter
Christmas Day we headed to the Furnell's to open presents with the rest of the gang.
Norah was more interested in climbing on her presents and jumping up and down
It was quite the struggle to get her "off" her presents and unwrap them
As soon as we helped her unwrap it, she immediately jumped back on the box. That girl...
But once she found out what was inside, she was very pleased!
Had to add this special snap shot of her kissing new baby cousin Mila. Everybody say, "AWWW!"
Daniel got me a gorgeous Mickey Mouse watch...

1 comment:
THAT's your idea of a picture overload?! That's a totally normal load for me. I forgot my nice camera too so I just had to use my phone. Looks like you had a great Christmas! That's funny about Norah playing on the box. I've heard of kids wanting to play IN the box, but not ON it.
Post a Comment