Friday, August 23, 2013

Mini Me and Gossip Girl

It's been 6 nights and 7 days.
Just me and this little lady.
 
Daniel's been away on business and to tell you the truth I was t.e.r.r.i.f.i.e.d to be alone all week. It seems like most days when 6 o'clock strikes I have a whinny kid clinging to my leg, I'm trying to fix dinner, I'm sending death threats via text to Dan tell him he better walk through that door in 10 seconds, "or else." So I thought a week being a single parent would be the end of my sanity as I knew it.
 
But I must admit (and rarely do I admit, or am ever, wrong), I had a very pleasant week with my mini me. The house has been a mess all week. The main ingredient in all our meals were bread, laundry piled up, it was very relaxing :)
 
Perhaps, maybe on day 5...6... and/or 7...I was a tad, tiny bit bored (I think we hit up every park in the Grand Rapids metro by the end of the week). But really, I couldn't have asked for a better week with this gal.

 
She loves me. And I love her.
 
 
Oh yeah, and I'm on season 2 of Gossip Girl. Will Dan and Serena ever work out their differences? "XOXO, Gossip Girl"

1 comment:

The Castletons said...

So glad you got through the week :) It's always scarier at the beginning but by the end it's a piece of cake.