Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Going Private

If ya'll didn't get the memo the Tracy's are going PRIVATE!!! I know it's a bit inconvenient. I hate it when I would go to someone's blog I used to read and "BAM," private. I could no longer stalk old friends and roommates and their not so cute children... darnit. 

The 6 o'clock news has made me a bit paranoid. Well that, and watching Law and Order-SVU (man I love that show). And let's be honest...Sadie is not the best watch/attack dog. She wouldn't bark at a fly on the wall.

But for real though, I don't mind who reads our blog as long as I know who you are!!! So just message me your email and I'll be happy to add you to our approved readers list! 

Happy blogging :)

1 comment:

Kylee said...

I'm glad you sent me the link without me even telling you to, because you better believe I'm going to want to keep reading your blog :)