So for no special reason other than I'm in love with her, Daniel and I went to see Ingrid Michaelson in concert in Detroit! The venue sold out in just a few days and they had to relocate to a larger one and it still sold out. In fact, she said her entire tour is sold out as of now. You rock Ingrid!
The crabby "ticket-taker" wouldn't let us bring in our new camera because it has a detachable lens, gay. But I got over it once the show started. She did SO GOOD! Awesome voice, awesome band, just pure awesomeness (and funny too).
I'm actually surprised how many people here in Michigan have no idea who she is. In fact, not one person I've told here about her concert knew who she was. That just proves that most people still listen to crappy music. C'mon people, turn off Black Eyed Peas and listen to a real singer/songwriter!
Anyway, if you DON'T know who she is, here's a video of her newest single on her new album Human Again. But she has five albums total and their all excellent :)
I love live music!
3 comments:
My wife and I saw Ingrid and her band in concert last night in Chicago (Vic Theatre) and had a great time. Her performance was great! She is so personable -- and funny!
love her music. enjoy all the concerts while you can!
I love her!
Post a Comment