Monday, September 12, 2011

I have a sister who's 40!!!


For Stephanie's 40th Birthday the fam and I through her a surprise party! It was sooooooo much fun sneaking around planning this great party for her. She was gone for a weekend getaway with her hubby and when they came home Sunday night (Sept 4th), friends and family were waiting in the shadows. 

It was a "Travel Themed" dessert party. Everything from the invitations to the old fashioned suit cases filled with yummies represented the theme. I chose a travel theme because Steph's real present was a girls getaway at the Grand Floridian Spa! Yup, we spoiled her :)

Take a look at our hard & super fun work...















Happy Birthday to the best big sister I could ever ask for! <3 you!

6 comments:

Jordon said...

meg!! everything looks AMAZING! i'm sure steph loved every minute of it!

Kylee said...

WOW it looks beautiful!! I love all the little details and antique look of it. You did an AWESOME job! Good work girl!

Court said...

What a cute idea! Everything looks so great!

Dawn said...

Girl, you need to start getting paid to throw fabulous parties!! Seriously, start a party planning business! Everything looks awesome. I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you all. You did a great job!

Lee said...

Wow- you are a creative girl! What a fun party. Did Ky teach you how to make the oreo pops or did you know before? What a lucky sister you have!

Cason and Marie said...

Girl! You throw a rockin party! I love it! And I love that you have a blog. Can't wait to keep reading!