Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sadie Update


It's been a few weeks since our last post so I thought I'd give an update on Sadie lol. Well last week Sadie didn't know what hit her. She went into the vet with a uterus and came home without one. Poor baby. She was so drugged she couldn't even make it up our stairs so she slept standing up, leaning against the wall for the evening until she staggered her way onto the couch where she laid for the next 24 hours. 

This literally only lasted 24 hours, the next day she wanted to run, jump and play. But how do you tell a dog to take it easy because she still has stitches in her belly? Ya, you can't. So we've been dealing with a hyper-active dog that can't burn energy at the park. It's been a nightmare. Two more days and the stitches come out and we can start taking her to the park every night!

On another note, I've been stepping on these little choking hazards. Our baby is loosing all her baby teeth! Baby teeth out...big, strong, crush your arm teeth are in! Careful...

Anyway, that's the low-down on Sadie! She'll be a 65 lb man eater before we know it :)

2 comments:

Kylee said...

What?? I never saw any of Sal's teeth fall out! I'm sure they did, I just never saw any of them. Thats so weird!

Faulkner's Ranch said...

Aww, poor little gal! Our Trudy gets spayed in a few weeks and we are soooo looking forward to just one night of her not being a crazy pooch!

Glad little Sadie is feeling better!