Thursday, March 31, 2011

HAPPY BURFDAY!!!


Yes, it's true. I had a birthday! Same time every year ;) How old am I? Wait for it....25! Wow I feel old. I feel like I just celebrated my 15th birthday last year. But no, that was TEN years ago. Holy Moly.

I had a great birthday this year! I got up and went to work (which stinks) but I was showered with love! My good friend Shelley at work took me to lunch and brought in a cake and balloons for me. I felt so special! The day went by fast, which was great! I came home and got ready to go to my b-day dinner! Brody and Kylee joined us for dinner at my FAVORITE mexican restaurant, Abuelo's. We stuffed our faces and had a few laughs at me being a quarter of a century year old! 

me and my sugar daddy


hahaha

 the four of us after dinner

After Abuelo's, we went home for traditional ice cream cake! Daniel knows by now that any birthday is not complete without ice cream cake! And it was DELICIOUS! Birthday presents included: Movies Tangled and Bambie from Daniel. Chocoate, lotion and a homemade calendar from Kylee. $25 girft card to Olive Garden from Shelley. And spending money from my parents which I'll probably use to buy a pair of Sperry's!!! And lot's of love from friends and family via calls, texts and facebook :)

Yup, I'm 25 and couldn't be more happy! I have the best friends and family a girl could ask for! Thanks for all the love everyone :)

3 comments:

Kylee said...

I'm glad we could help make it a good birthday! I'm also glad for that awesome picture of me with that HUGE plate of food... ha ha! I love abuelos!

Ashley's Conscious Life said...

Glad you had a fun birthday! Sorry we weren't able to have someone share your birthday, but I have a feeling it may be soon. Is the movie Tangled good? It looks so cute and I think our little girl will love it someday! We'll have to borrow your copy! ( :

Adam said...

happy burfday to you!