So Thanksgiving has come and gone and the Christmas season has begun! As tradition has it, we decorate for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving instead of running around like crazy people on Black Friday. Our Disney Christmas decor is still small but growing! We just have our small apartment to decorate right now. I can't imagine decorating an entire house!
To get in the Christmas spirit we went to the Mesa Temple to see the lights. I think every Temple should do lights during the holiday but so far I only know of Salt Lake and Mesa. It's so fun to walk around on the Temple grounds, see the lights, listen to carolers and watch people's faces light up at the Temple's beauty.
The next few weeks will be busy for Daniel as he studies for his finals. And then in 2 1/2 short weeks we will be on our way home to Missouri!!! I love this time of year! I love it even more that I can walk outside and it's 70 degrees instead of 30 :)
More to come on the Tracy's and the Holiday's!



2 comments:
We enjoy the lights at the Oakland Temple this time of year too. I love all the Disney decorations.
We have that door hanger too!!
Post a Comment