OK, so we are fairly new Harry Potter converts. We watched all the Harry Potter movies only about a year ago! Then this past summer we started reading all the books. Dan read all seven since he was out of commission with his surgery. I only made it through book 4 lol. NONETHELESS, we were super stoked for the 7th movie! We weren't planning on going to the midnight premier but our friends Kylee and Brody are probably the biggest Harry Potter fans I know so they talked us into it! SO WORTH IT!
We bought our tickets in advance but on my way home from work on Thursday I stopped by the theater to see if a line had formed yet (I hear Harry Potter brings out a wicked crowd). The line was out the door and curving around the building...at 5pm!!! So I just got in line and waited for Dan, Ky and Brody to come to me lol. The line moved inside around 7pm and we got into the theater around 8pm. We all took turns switching off and on saving seats.
We loaded up on lots of yummy snacks and candy. We brought cards but we were all too excited to play. We really just sat and talked lol. Since I'm usually in asleep by 10pm I decided to try out a 5-hour energy! Me and Ky downed them in one chug! The verdict is in....it works!
I won't ruin the movie for anyone but it...was...AMAZING!!! Now I haven't read book 7, so PLEASE, please, please no one ruin part 2 for me :) We have already decided to go again Thanksgiving after dinner. So excited!
We are officially Harry Potter geeks :)


1 comment:
I'm glad we could talk you into coming with us! I'm sad you missed the SUPER geeks who dueled in the front of the theater. I'm also sad I didn't get a picture. I'm excited to see it again!
Post a Comment