Friday, August 21, 2009

Apartment Pics

Today's temp: 103 degrees (a cool streak, yes!)

We have enjoyed adjusting to our lives in Arizona, but now it's back to the ole routine. Meghann started her new job this week working for a Medical Billing Company, she works in the claims dept. We are thrilled to be getting a pay check again! And Daniel is super stoaked to have a "sugar-mama" for the next 2 years!

Daniel starts his week-long school orientation tomorrow! Yes, on a saturday. Once classes begin, we will be back to our old lives. We have definitely taken our life of leisure the past 2 weeks for granted! Sleeping in, laying by the pool, eating popcorn and homemade ice cream every night...Yeah rough life. NO MORE!

Sorry for the delay! But we finally got around to taking a few snap shots of our new place.







5 comments:

Jesse and Michelle said...

Congrats on the job Meghann! Your apartment looks great! I really like the couches! Hope you can stay cool there!

Cassandra said...

I love your apt, looks cute! .. er and manly too at the same time? For Dan? ;) I see my lamp! I love the new couches. I hope the new job goes well for you Meghann!

Madd said...

I love the couches you picked out, and how the pictures behind them look! And you moved the bed.

<3 ya,
Maddy

Kylee said...

Oh hello! Claire found you on here and told me so now we can be blog friends too! I'm much better at this than I am at facebook.

JDS said...

Meghann your apartment looks awesome, I am glad I found your blog :-)