Thursday, May 21, 2009

HE DID IT!!!


As some of you may already know...Daniel got accepted into Thunderbird! Thunderbird was Dan's first choice MBA school. It is also the number one international MBA school in the country!!! We are SO PROUD of him! All his hard work and studying paid off :)
Our decision to move to Arizona is not yet final. We are still waiting to see what other schools (if any) Dan gets accepted into so that we may make an educated decision on where we should move and what would be best for our family!
Nonetheless, being accepted to such a prestigious school is such an accomplishment!
GO DAN!

3 comments:

Cassandra said...

I haven't been to Glendale? but I spent a lot of time in Mesa and I loved it there! No more Rexburg winter lol. Way to go Dan!

Nicole said...

Aww congratulations that's so exciting!!!

Halvorsen Family said...

That's such good news you guys. So proud of you both for such amazing accomplishments!