In that old spirit of taking a picture on the first day of school; we took one of Daniel on his first day of Intramural sports at BYU-I. I mean come on, what does he have to look forward too now that he is not in school anymore? Anyways, you can kinda see that he did have a full head of hair, BYU-I made him cut it to play. :(
But on the bright side we were able to partake in the festivities of the annual Jensen Elise Tracy Birthday Party!!! Both sets of grandparents were able to make it and her most favoritist Uncle Daniel and favoritist Aunt Meghann were there. Plus we had the most decadent fun-fetti cup cakes that have ever graced the earth and Jensen was loving them.
Isn't she a cutie?

1 comment:
Daniel - you're so cute. At first I wondered what the heck was hanging out of your mouth, then I zoomed in and saw it was some sort of mouth guard. Glad you're able to get together with Nathan and his family and that your mom and dad were able to come out and visit!
Post a Comment