
Due to the increasing amount of family members on both the Tracy and Furnell side that have devoted time and effort in updating everyone on how their lives are progressing... and feeling the ever so silent pressure to compete with who has the best family... The Tracy's have joined the ranks of Bloggers! *Chorus of Angels singing their praises!*
So, to keep up with what Daniel and Meghann do on a daily basis you need to be living in the fast lane. We hustle and bustle everywhere we go... wait... no... we really don't. Life in Rexburg has us running to the REDBOX periodically hoping to find new releases. I don't think that any of you have any idea of how much stuff there is to do in Rexburg. Ok, that was a joke... Last week I think we rented the last movie out of the RedBox that we haven't seen.
Joking aside, Daniel is now a full fledged Life Insurance Advisor. Wow, that looks better written than the actually job is, Trust Me! The job has me working a 8 to 5 Monday through Friday. Meghann is doing the whole Hip High School Thing while working for Hollister. She is a trooper in that she doesn't like the commute or the job itself, but until school starts that's where you will find her.
That's our quick little update. Keep checking back as more of the fabulous life of Daniel and Meghann will be blogged as new and exciting events cross our paths.
P.S. Ohhhh, I got Meghann to watch the Lord of the Rings!!!!
So, to keep up with what Daniel and Meghann do on a daily basis you need to be living in the fast lane. We hustle and bustle everywhere we go... wait... no... we really don't. Life in Rexburg has us running to the REDBOX periodically hoping to find new releases. I don't think that any of you have any idea of how much stuff there is to do in Rexburg. Ok, that was a joke... Last week I think we rented the last movie out of the RedBox that we haven't seen.
Joking aside, Daniel is now a full fledged Life Insurance Advisor. Wow, that looks better written than the actually job is, Trust Me! The job has me working a 8 to 5 Monday through Friday. Meghann is doing the whole Hip High School Thing while working for Hollister. She is a trooper in that she doesn't like the commute or the job itself, but until school starts that's where you will find her.
That's our quick little update. Keep checking back as more of the fabulous life of Daniel and Meghann will be blogged as new and exciting events cross our paths.
P.S. Ohhhh, I got Meghann to watch the Lord of the Rings!!!!
6 comments:
Hey you two newlyweds! Welcome to the world of bloggers. Drop in and visit www.halvorsenherd.blogspot.com You two look very cute together...awwww! Aunt Kalleen
Well it took you long enough, GOSH!! Glad to have you among those of us who gladly waste our time blogging!
welcome to the blogosphere guys! Aunt Kalleen beat me to posting the first comment on your blog. I will echo her though in that you two look very cute together... awwww!
Now I can't wait until Christmas when Daniel is packing an extra six-pack (or two) from 7 months of good cookin'. I have him at post-marriage 220+ lbs. in the family pool. I can already smell that $10!
Hello Tracys!! This is your cousin Erin (Aunt Eileen and Uncle Dennis' daughter). I found your blog via Kalleen's.
Anyhow, my family and I are in the process of moving to Rexburg. My husband was accepted to BYU-I starting Winter Term. (We're just waiting for our house to sell in Washington.) It's great to know that we'll have some family there.
Hopefully when we get there, our two families can get together and get to know each other.
Check out our family blog at www.simplysimmons.blogspot.com
Cousin Erin
hi!
kendallcassmady.blogspot.com
:)
Hey Daniel,
Here's my e-mail address. neuwanda_jenkins@yahoo.com
That way, we can talk about the whens and wheres and whats on a less public forum. :)
Erin
Post a Comment